Romantic Coorg Honeymoon Package (5N/6D)
Package Name: Romantic Coorg Honeymoon Package
Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Places covered: Bangalore, Coorg, Mysore and Srirangapatana
Transportation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Bangalore (Arrival)
Our representative will welcome you at Bangalore Railway Station or Airport. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state known as Garden city or Silicon Valley of India. You will be taken to the hotel and relax for some time, then proceed for local sightseeing of Bangalore which covers Lalbagh Botanical Gardens
, Cubbon Park
, Visveswaraiah Museum
(Outside view), ISKCON Temple
and evening return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Bangalore - Coorg
Morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel Bangalore and drive to Coorg
- the "Scotland of Karnataka"
nestled in the Western ghats range and popularly known as Kodagu
. Enroute, visit to Bylukuppe Tibettian Settlement
(Golden Temple), a largest Tibetan settlement in India located near Kushalanagar in Kodagu district. The settlement set up in 1960 holds a several monasteries of all major Vajrayana (Indo-Tibetan Buddhist) lineages. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel. Evening, at leisure and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Coorg
Morning, after breakfast, full day free for sightseeing at Coorg. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
- a forest camp on the banks of the River Kaveri where bathing and feeding the elephants are done. You can enjoy the Elephant rides and bird watching at Dubare elephant camp in Coorg. Evening, visit Kaveri Nisargadhama
- a wonderful picnic spot situated on the banks of River Kaveri at Kushalnagar. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Coorg
On the third day morning of your Coorg Tour Package, proceed for the sightseeing at Coorg. Visit Talacauvery
- located in the picturesque location of Brahmagiri hills. Talacauvery is the origin of River Kaveri, a beautiful Talacauvery Temple built around it. Then visit to Bhagamandala
which is famous for the confluence of the three sacred rivers, Kaveri, Sujyothi and Kanike
. Visit to the temple dedicated to Bhagandeshwara
(Lord Shiva) and get the blessings of the lord. Return to Madikeri. Evening visit to Abbi Falls
, one of the picturesque waterfalls of Karnataka, located amid coffee estate and then proceed to Omkareshwara Temple
- a temple having both Islamic and Gothic style of architecture. Then proceed to Raja Seat
- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains. You can view the beautiful view of mountains of coorg from here. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel
Day 05 : Coorg - Mysore
In the morning, after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive to Mysore
. On arrival at Mysore, check in to the hotel and visit St. Philomenas Church
, Mysore Zoo
, where you can view some of the rare species of wildlife. Then visit World famous Mysore Palace
one of the prime attractions of Mysore city & evening visit Brindavan Gardens
(KRS) expanded over 150 acres. The musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Mysore - Bangalore (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel at Mysore and visit Chamundi hills to get the divine blessings at Chamundeshwari Temple. Then drive to Bangalore. Enroute, visit to Srirangapatana, which was the capital of the warrior king Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, having magnificent monuments. On arrival at Bangalore, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Trip ends with the delightful memories of Honeymoon in Coorg.